Kendriya Vidyalaya KV Dharmapuri invited applications for the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format from 14 February to 23 February 2018.
- Last date for submission of bio-data – 23 February 2018
- Common Written Test for the post of PGTs, TGTs and PRTs: 25 February 2018
- Test of subject knowledge for the post of PGTs, TGTs and Computer Instructor – 25 February 2018
- INTERVIEW for the Posts of PGT, TGT, PRT and Computer Instructor - 28 February 2018
KV Dharmapuri Vacancy Details
- Post Graduate Teachers
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Computer Instructor
- Primary Teacher
- Vocational Coach
- Yoga Instructor
- Tamil Teacher
- Data Entry Operator
How to Become Government School Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
- Post Graduate Teachers- Two year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Master’s Degree from a recognized University; B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Trained Graduate Teachers -Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject; CTET qualified.
- Computer Instructor-.E /B. Tech (Computer Sc.)/B.C.A/M. Sc.(Computer Sc.)/MCA; M.Sc. (Electronics with Computer Sc. component)/M.Sc.(IT)/B.Sc. (Computer Sc.) or equivalent.
- Primary Teacher- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% or its equivalent; CTET qualified.
- Yoga Instructor- Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized university; One year training in yoga from a recognized institution.
- Nurse - Diploma in nursing with ‘A’ grade from a recognized university.
How to Apply for KV Dharmapuri Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can send their Bio-Data by Post/Hand/E-mail upto 23 February 2018 and appear for Common Written Test/Interview on the scheduled dates. For more details, candidates can refer to the below link of Detailed Notification.