KV No. 2 Sambalpur
Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 2, Sambalpur invited applications for the post of PGT, TGT and Other. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in interview on 8 March 2018.
- Interview Date- 8 March 2018
KV, Sambalpur Vacancy Details
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Computer Instructor
- Sports Coach
- Music Coach
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to Become Government School Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for PGT, TGT and Other Posts
- PGT - Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate & in the concerned subject; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- Trained Graduate Teachers - Four Years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR Graduation in the subjects with minimum 50% marks in the concerned subject and also in aggregate and B.Ed. from Recognized University.
- PRT - Senior Secondary School Certificate or Intermediate with 50% marks in aggregate with JBT/CT/B.EI. Ed.
- Computer Instructor- BE/B.Tech(Comp.Sc.)/BCA/MCA/M.Sc.(Comp.Sc.)/M.Sc.(Electronics with Comp.Sc.) /M.Sc.(IT) /B.Sc.(Comp.Sc.) OR Bachelor Degree in any subject. With PGDCA OR Post-Graduate Degree in any subject with PGDCA/’O’-Level from DOEACC/’A’-Level from DOEACC.
- Sports Coach/ Music Coach- Diploma/Degree/Graduation in concerned field and specialization in any; Represented in any at state/National level (if applicable).
Also Visit:India an Overview
How to Apply KV, Sambalpur Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in interview on 8 March 2018 along with the documents at Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 2, Sambalpur (Burla) Deaf and Dumb School Campus, Ganesh Nagar, Burla-768017. Candidates can refer to the below link for more details.