KV Recruitment 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sarni invited applications for the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 9 March 2018.
- Interview Date: 9 March 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sarni Vacancy Details
- Computer Instructor
- Sports Teacher
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to Become Government School Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
- PGT - Two years Master Degree from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject or Master Degree from a recognized University; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized University.
- TGT - Four years Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized University
- PRT - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent with JBT/ Diploma or certificate in Basic Teachers’ Training (2 years) or Bachelor of Elementary Education or B. Ed.
- Computer Instructor - B.E. or B. Tech./B.Sc./M.Sc./MCA in relevant subject from a recognized university.
- Nurse – Degree/Diploma in Nursing from a recognized University.
- Doctor - MBBS and registration with MCI.
- Counselor - B.A./B.Sc. (psychology) with certificate of Diploma in Counselling from a recognized College or University + Regular one year Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling.
- Sports Teacher - Degree/Diploma in concern area.
Also Visit:GK Quiz
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sarni Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 9 March 2018 at Kendriya Vidyalaya Sarni, M.P.- 460447 along with the relevant documents.