Kendriya Vidyalaya Seoni invited applications for the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 22 February 2018.
- Last date for application Submission- 22 February 2018
- Interview Date: 24 February 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya Seoni Vacancy Details
- Sports Teacher
- Yoga Teacher
- Educational Counselor
- Computer Instructor
How to Become Government School Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
- PGT - Two years Master Degree from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject or Master Degree from a recognized University; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized University.
- TGT - Four years Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized University
- PRT - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent with JBT/ Diploma or certificate in Basic Teachers’ Training (2 years) or Bachelor of Elementary Education or B. Ed.
- Yoga Teacher- Graduation in any discipline+ one year training in Yoga from recognized university.
- Nurse – Degree/Diploma in Nursing from a recognized University.
- Educational Counselor- MA./M.Sc. from a recognized university+ Regular one year Post Graduate in Guidance and Counseling. Or M.A./M.Sc./M.Com. with B.Ed./M.Ed. qualification + Regular one year Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counseling.
How to Apply for KV No. 1 & 2 Ishapore Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the self-attested copies of documents to the Principal, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Seoni on or before 22 February 2018.