Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1 Shivpora Srinagar invited applications for the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 15 March 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application – 15 March 2018
- Interview Date- 20 and 21 March 2018
KV No. 1, Shivpora, Srinagar Vacancy Details
- Coaches (Games, Music, Art and Craft, Yoga)
Eligibility Criteria for PGT, TGT and Other Posts
- PGT - Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate & in the concerned subject; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- Trained Graduate Teachers - Four Years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR Graduation in the subjects with minimum 50% marks in the concerned subject and also in aggregate and B.Ed. from Recognized University.
- PRT - Senior Secondary School Certificate or Intermediate with 50% marks in aggregate with JBT/CT/B.EI. Ed.
- Nurse- B.Sc. (Nursing)/Diploma in Nursing from a recognized university/Institution.
- Coaches in Marshal Art & Football- Diploma from NS–NIS/represented in National/State level Game/Inter University. Any equivalent coaching experience of recognized institution.
- Experts in Art & Craft- Five Years’ recognized Diploma in drawing and Painting/Sculpture/ Graphic Art. OR Equivalent recognized Degree.
How to Apply KV No. 1, Shivpora, Srinagar Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the office of Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 Srinagar Shivpora, P.O. – Batwara, Srinagar, Jammu&Kashmir, Pin Code – 190004 on or before 15 March 2018. Candidates can refer to the below link for more details.