Teacher Jobs 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya TFRI, Jabalpur invited applications for the post of Teaching and Non Teaching Staff. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 7 March 2018.
- Interview Date- 7 March 2018
KV TFRI, Jabalpur Vacancy Details
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Computer Instructor
- Educational Counselor
- Sports Teacher
- Yoga Teacher
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to Become Government School Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for PGT, TGT and Other Posts
- Trained Graduate Teachers - Four Years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR Graduation in the subjects with minimum 50% marks in the concerned subject and also in aggregate and B.Ed. from Recognized University.
- PRT - Senior Secondary School Certificate or Intermediate with 50% marks in aggregate with JBT/CT/B.EI. Ed.
- Computer Instructor- BE/B.Tech(Comp.Sc.)/BCA/MCA/M.Sc.(Comp.Sc.)/M.Sc.(Electronics with Comp.Sc.) /M.Sc.(IT) /B.Sc.(Comp.Sc.) OR Bachelor Degree in any subject. With PGDCA OR Post-Graduate Degree in any subject with PGDCA/’O’-Level from DOEACC/’A’-Level from DOEACC.
- Sports Teacher-Diploma/Degree/Graduation in concerned field and specialization in any; Represented in any at state/National level (if applicable).
- Yoga Teacher- Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized University; One Year training in Yoga From recognized Institution.
- Counselor- B.A./B.Sc. (psychology) with certificate of diploma in counseling.
Also Visit:India an Overview
How to Apply KV TFRI, Jabalpur Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 7 March 2018 at Kendriya Vidyalaya TFRI, Mandla road, Jabalpur. Candidates can refer to the below link for more details.