Teacher Jobs 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya Trivandrum Cluster invited applications for the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 9, 12, 13, 17 and 19 March 2018.
- Interview Date- 9, 12, 13, 17 and 19 March 2018
KV Trivandrum Cluster Vacancy Details
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Malayalam & German Teachers
- Sports Coaches
- Dance & Music Coaches
- Computer Instructor
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to Become Government School Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- PGT - Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate & in the concerned subject; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- Trained Graduate Teachers - Four Years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR Graduation in the subjects with minimum 50% marks in the concerned subject and also in aggregate and B.Ed. from Recognized University.
- PRT - Senior Secondary School Certificate or Intermediate with 50% marks in aggregate with JBT/CT/B.EI. Ed.
- Doctor- Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI.
- Nurse- Diploma in Nursing with valid registration.
- Yoga Teacher - Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized University; One Year training in Yoga From recognized Institution.
- Sports Coach - Degree / Diploma / Certificate (NIS) in the concerned field of Sports from a recognized Institute / University and Professional competency in concerned field.
- Vocational Instructor (Coaches, Yoga, Sports, Art, Craft, Music, Dance) - Degree or diploma in the concerned field.
- Computer Instructor - BE / B. Tech (Com. Sci.) / BCA / MCA / M.Sc. (Computer Science)/ M Sc (Electronics with Comp. Sci. component) /M.Sc. (IT) / B.Sc. (Comp. Sci.).
- Counselor – B.A./B.Sc. (psychology) with certificate of diploma in counseling.
- Malayalam - Graduation in Malayalam with B.Ed.
- German Teachers - Bachelor’s degree/ diploma in German for teachers who have learnt German from Indian Universities OR Bachelor’s degree in any subject with minimum B2 level of the common European Framework for German language.
Also Visit:General Knowledge
How to Apply for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Post Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on the scheduled dates and time along with the documents. Candidates can refer to the below link for more details.