Kendriya Vidyalaya, University of Hyderabad
Kendriya Vidyalaya, University of Hyderabad is conducting walk-in-interview for the post of TGT, Coaches for Sports & Games, Yoga Instructor, Education Counsellor, Computer instructor, Nurse and DEO. Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 06 April 2018.
Walk-in-Interview - 06 April 2018 at 9:00 AM
Kendriya Vidyalaya University of Hyderabad Vacancy Details
- TGT (Hindi) - 1 Post
- TGT (Sanskrit) - 1 Post
- TGT (Maths) - 1 Post
- TGT (Science) - 1 Post
- TGT (Telegu) - 1 Post
- Coaches for Sports - 1 Post
- Yoga Instructor - 1 Post
- Education Counsellor - 1 Post
- Nurse - 1 Post
- Computer Instructor - 1 Post
- Data Entry Operator - 1 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
- TGT - Four years’ integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subjects and in aggregate. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) and competence to teach through English and Hindi media
- Coaches for Sports & Games - Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate (NIS) from recognize Institute and Professional competency in concerned field.
- Computer Instructor - B.E. or B.Tech. (Computer Science /IT) or Diploma OR B.E or B.Tech. (any stream or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution OR B.E or B.Tech. (any stream ) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers OR M.Sc. ( Computer Science )/ MCA or Equivalent OR B.Sc. (Computer Science ) / BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in any subject OR Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject OR ‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject OR ‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of information and Communication Technology and Graduation.
- Educational Counsellor - B.A. / B.Sc. (Psychology) with Certificate of Diploma in Counselling.
- Yoga Coach - Graduation in any subject and 1 Year training in Yoga from recognized institute
- Nurse - Diploma in Nursing (three years) with valid registration
- DEO - 10th class passed and typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English & 30 w.p.m in Hindi on Computer. Working knowledge of Hindi and knowledge of Computer Applications.
18 to 65 Years
Also Visit: GK Fact
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya University of Hyderabad Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-Interview on 06 April 2018 at 9:00 AM. Candidates can refer to the below link for more details.