Kendriya Vidyalayaya Ballygunge Jobs Notification: Kendriya Vidyalayaya Ballygunge invited applications for the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 20 February 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20 February 2018
- Interview Date: 23 & 24 February 2018
KV Ballygunge Vacancy Details
- Dance Coach
- Yoga Teacher
- Games Coach
How to Become Government School Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
- PGT - Two years Master Degree from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject or Master Degree from a recognized University; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized University.
- TGT - Four years Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized University
- PRT - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent with JBT/ Diploma or certificate in Basic Teachers’ Training (2 years) or Bachelor of Elementary Education or B. Ed.
- Dance Teacher - Diploma in Coaching in Dance, State/National Level.
- Computer Instructor - B.E. or B. Tech./B.Sc./M.Sc./MCA in relevant subject from a recognized university.
- Games Coach - Bachelors Degree in Physical Education or equivalent/ Dip or Certificate Course in Coaching, State/National Level Player.
- Nurse - Diploma in Nursing with valid registration.
- Counselor - B.A./B.Sc. (Psychology) with certificate of Diploma in Counseling.
- Yoga Teacher- Graduation + one year training in yoga from recognized Institute.
- TGT- P & HE - Bachelors Degree in Physical Education(B.P.Ed/D.P.Ed) or equivalent.
- German language Teacher: B2 Level of the Common European Frame work for languages; Bachelor’s Degree Diploma in German for teachers who have learnt from Indian University.
How to Apply for KV Ballygunge, Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the documents to The Principal, Kendriya Vidyalaya Ballygunge, Kolkata – 700019 on or before 20 February 2018.