Kendujhar District Court Recruitment 2019: Kendujhar District Court has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist and Others. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Online on or before 16 September 2019.
- Commencement of submission of application: 22 August 2019
- Last date for submission of application: 16 September 2019
Kendujhar District Court Vacancy Details
- Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist – 13 Posts
- Junior Typist – 1 Post
- Stenographer GradeIII (Jr. Stenographer) – 2 Posts
- Driver – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist and Other Posts
- Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer GradeIII (Jr. Stenographer) – at least +2 examination or its equivalent.
- Driver – Candidate must have passed M.E. standard (Passed Class-VIII) with Odia & English and a valid L.M.V. Driving Licence with at least 03 (three) years experience in driving.
How to apply for Kendujhar District Court Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts by sending applications along with the documents to the Registrar, Civil Courts, Keonjhar, At/PO: Keonjhargarh, Dist: Keonjhar, Pin: 758001 on or before 16 September 2019.