Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Inspection Assistant, GIS Assistant, Bill Checking Assistant and Data Entry Operator on contract basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 7 February 2018.
Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 7 February 2018
KIIFB Vacancy Details:
Name of the posts:
- Inspection Assistant: 8 posts
- GIS Assistant: 2 posts
- Bill Checking Assistant: 2 posts
- Data Entry Operator: 3 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Inspection Assistant, DEO & Other posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Inspection Assistant: B.Tech in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- GIS Assistant: B.Tech with experience in GIS.
- Bill Checking Assistant: Degree.
- Data Entry Operator: Degree.
Age Limit for Inspection Assistant, DEO & Other posts:
- Maximum age limit 60 years for Bill Checking Assistant post.
- Maximum age limit 45 years for remaining posts.
How to Apply for Inspection Assistant, DEO & Other posts:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website i.e. www.cmdkerala.net on or before 7 February 2018.