KMML Jobs Notification: Kerala Minerals And Metals Limited (KMML) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Process Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 15 days (20 December 2018) from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Last date for submission of application: 15 days (20 December 2018) from the date of publication of this advertisement.
KMML Vacancy Details
- Process Engineer – 1 Post
- Instrumentation Engineer – 3 Posts
- Safety Officer - 1 Post
- Process Operator – 22 Posts
- Jr. Analyst- 4 posts
- Technician (Welder) – 3 Posts
- Technician (Electrician) – 4 Posts
- Technician (Fitter) – 5 Posts
- Technician cum Machinist – 1 post
- Technician (Instrumentation) – 3 posts
- Technician (Sponge Handling) - 1 post
- Khalasi - 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Process Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer and Other Posts
- Process Engineer – Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Instrumentation Engineer – Degree in Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics and Communication.
- Safety Officer - Degree in any branch of Engineering with Degree / Diploma in Industrial safety / Degree in safety and fire engineering.
- Process Operator, Jr. Analyst- Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Bsc Chemistry.
- Technician – ITI Certificate in the relevant trade.
- Khalasi - Pass in Std. VIII preferably a pass in SSLC.
How to apply for KMML Jobs 2018
Interested can apply to the post by sending applications along with the documents to The General Manager (P&A/EDP), The Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited, P.BNo.4, Sankaramangalam Chavara P.G, Kollam- 691583 within 15 days (20 December 2018) from the date of publication of this advertisement.