KMML Recruitment 2018
KMML Jobs Notification: Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited (KMML) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Operator Trainee and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 1 October 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 1 October 2018
KMML Vacancy Details
- Junior Operator Trainee- 29 Posts
- Junior Boiler cum Utility Operator Trainee – 5 Posts
- Junior Technician Trainee – 20 Posts
- Junior Chargeman Store Trainee – 3 Posts
- Junior Technician Mason- 1 Post
- Junior Khalasi – 8 Posts
- Junior Driver - 4 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Operator Trainee and Other Posts
- Junior Operator Trainee- Diploma in Chemical Engineering with minimum 60% Marks or Degree in Chemistry.
- Junior Boiler cum Utility Operator Trainee – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and Boiler Attendant Certificate of competency/SSLC with ITI certificate in the trade of Fitter and Boiler Attendant Certificate of Competency.
- Junior Technician Trainee – SSLC with ITI Certificate in relevant trade.
- Junior Chargeman Store Trainee – Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Junior Technician Mason- 5th pass.
- Junior Khalasi/Junior Driver – 8th pass.
Indian air force know eligibility selection procedure salary and vacancy Hindi
How to apply for KMML Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to The General Manager (P&A/EDP), The Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited, P.B. No. 4, Sankaramangalam, Chavara, Kollam – 691583 on or before 1 October 2018.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: General Knowledge