Kumaun University Nainital jobs 2018
Kumaun University, Nanital invited applications for the post of Lab Assistant, Stenographer, Artist and other posts. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 09 March 2018.
Last Date of Application - 09 March 2018
Kumaun University Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 26
- Lab Assistant - 7 Posts
- Inventor - 3 Posts
- Stenographer - 2 Posts
- Tabla Player - 2 Posts
- Artist/Draftsman - 2 Posts
- System Programmer - 1 Post
- Basketball Coach - 1 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant - 1 Post
- Artist cum Photographer - 1 Post
- Game Helper - 1 Post
- Electrician - 1 Post
- Lab Assistant (BFA) Painting, Sketching and Drawing - 1 Post
- Junior Civil Engineer - 1 Post
- Mechanic - 1 Post
- Assistant Property Officer (Planning) - 1 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Eligibility Criteria for Non Teaching Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Lab Assistant - Intermediate / Equivalent exam pass from recognized organization OR High school pass with 5 years experience in related lab.
- Inventor - Bachelor Degree in Library Science
- Stenographer - Hindi shorthand should have a speed limit of 80 words per minute or on a typing computer with a depression of 4000 per hour
- Tabla Player - Bachelor Degree in music from recognized university.
- Artist/Draftsman - 12th Passed, 2 year Diploma in Draftsmanship
- System Programmer - MCA/B.Tech in Computer Science/M.Sc in Computer Scienc or M.Sc in Maths, Stat or Physics with 2 years of experience
- Basketball Coach - MSNIS Diploma and DPN Diploma
- Senior Technical Assistant - Post Graduate in any earth science or physical science subjects, workable knowledge of operating sophisticated instruments in related to Geology.
- Artist cum Photographer - Pass Intermediate or equivalent examination and Diploma in photography from recognized institution
- Game Helper - Bachelor degree and BPN
- Electrician - ITI Diploma from High school and Electrician trade.
- Lab Assistant (BFA) Painting, Sketching and Drawing -Degree in BFA/MFA
- Inferior Civil Engineer - 3 years diploma in Intermediate, civil engineering.
- Mechanic - ITI from High school and equivalent trade
- Assistant Property Officer (Planning) - MA/M.Sc/M.Tech/GIS and RS and MBA
21 to 42 Years
Also Visit:India an Overview
How to Apply for Kumaun University Non Teaching Posts 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to "The Chief Secretary, Kumaun University, Nainital, Uttarakhand" latest by 09 March 2018
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM: Rs. 300/-
- For All Others: Rs.500/