Kumaun University Jobs Notification: Kumaun University has invited applications for the post of Non-Teaching Staff. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 08 April 2019.
- Opening Date of Application: 09 March 2019
- Last Date of Application: 08 April 2019
Kumaun University Vacancy Details
- System Programmer – 1 Post
- Basket Ball Trainee – 1 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant – 1 Post
- Assistant cum Photographer – 1 Post
- Artist/Draftsman – 2 Posts
- Suggestive – 4 Posts
- Stenographer – 3 Posts
- Tabla Artist – 2 Posts
- Sports Assistant– 1 Post
- Electrician – 1 Post
- Lab Assistant – 13 Posts
- Inferior engineer – Civil – 1 Post
- Mechanic – 1 Post
- Assistant Property Officer – 1 Post
- Assistant Technical Officer – 1 Post
- Technical Assistant – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- System Programmer – MCA or B.Tech in computer science from a recognized University.
- Assistant cum Photographer – Intermediate or equivalent and Diploma in Photography.
- Artist/Draftsman – High School Passed.
- Suggestive – Graduate Degree and Graduation Degree in Library Science.
- Stenographer – Intermediate or equivalent exam pass
- Assistant Technical officer, Technical Assistant – Degree/Diploma in the concerned subject.
Age Limit – 21 to 42 years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for Kumaun University Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply to the post by sending applications to the Kumaun University on or before 08 April 2019. Candidates can refer to the official notification link below for more details