KV Recruitment 2019: Kendriya Vidyalaya, Officer’s Colony, N.F. Railway Lumding, Distt-Hojai, Assam has invited applications for the post of PRT, TGT, PGT, Computer Instructor, Vocational Instructor, Counselor, Yoga Teacher/Instructor, Doctor and Nurse on part-time contractual basis for the session 2019-20 Session. Eligible candidates can apply for the post and attend walk-in-Interview 27 and 28 February 2019.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Walk-in-Interview Date and Time
- TGTs, PGTs - 27 February 2019
- PRT, Computer Instructor, Vocational Instructor, Counselor, Yoga Teacher/Instructor, Doctor and Nurse - 28 February 2019
- Interview Time -8:30 am onwards
Kendriya Vidyalaya Vacancy Details
- PGTs (English, Hindi, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Economics, Commerce)
- TGTs (Hindi, English, Mathematics, Social Science Science and Sanskrit)
- Computer instructor
- Games Instructor/Coach
- Dance Expert
- Yoga Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for PRT, TGT and PGT and Other Posts
- PRT - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent & Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET Primary) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose or JBT/ B.El.Ed/ D.El.Ed. (Relaxation sought in CTET and JBT/ B.El.Ed/ D.El.Ed). Competence to teach through Hindi & English media.
- PGTs - Master’s Degree or equivalent in the concerned Subject with at least 50% marks and B.Ed (Relaxation sought in B.Ed)
- TGTs - Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/combination of subjects and in aggregate.
- Computer instructor - B.E/B.Tech (computer science)/BCA/MCA or post Graduate Degree in any subject with post graduate diploma in computer application/DOEACC ‘A’ level / ‘O’ level from Govt. recognized institution or equivalent qualification
- Games Instructor/Coach: B.P.Ed./Senior National Certificate holder/Coaching diploma or Equivalent and experience in the respective field.
- Dance Expert: Bachelor degree in Dance or equivalent and experience in the respective field.
- Yoga Teacher - Bachelor’s Degree with one year diploma in Yoga from recognized university.
- Nurse - Diploma/Degree in Nursing
- Doctor - MBBS, Registered with Medical Council of Indi
- Counselor - BA/B.Sc in Psychology and one year Diploma in Counseling. Desirable – Minimum one year experience in providing career/educational counseling to students at schools or experience/ knowledge of working in placement bureaus or registration with rehabilitation council of India as vocational counselor..
Age Limit for both PGT & TGT - 18 to 65 years
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts 2019
Application will be available on the day of Interview and can be downloaded from KV Lumding website. HARD COPY like certificates, mark sheets etc. and one Passport size color photograph is required to be submitted at the time of application or interview