KV Recruitment 2019: Kendriya Vidyalaya, Bilaspur, Chhatisgarh is conducting walk-in-interview for the post of PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts on part-time contractual basis for the session 2019-20 Session. Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 01 and 04 March 2019.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Walk-in-Interview Date and Time
- PGT, Doctor, Nurse, Counselor, Dance, Coaches, Art and Craft, Yoga Interview Date – 01 March 2019
- PRT, TGT, Computer Instructor – 04 March 2019
- Time - 09.00 AM onwards
Kendriya Vidyalaya Bilaspur Vacancy Details
- PGT (English, Hindi, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Geography, Commerce, Economics, Political Science, Computer Science)
- TGT(Hindi, English, Maths, Sanskrit, Science, S.St)
- Computer Instructor
- Art and Craft
Eligibility Criteria for PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts
- Primary Teacher - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent. JBT/B.El.Ed/D.El.Ed. Pass in the CTET and Competence to teach through Hindi & English media. .
- PGT - Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject Or Master Degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate
- TGT - Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate ; OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate.
- Computer Instructor - BE(Comp Sc)/ B.Tech (Comp Sc)/ BCA/MCA/M.Sc (Comp Sc or Electronics with Comp Sc Component)/M.Sc(IT)/ B.Sc (Comp Sc) or Bachelors/ Masters degree in any Science subject/ Mathematics from recognized university with PGDCA from Government University/ Institute OR Post Graduate degree in any subject with PGDCA from Government recognized University/ Institute/ ‘O’ level from DOEACC
- Yoga Teacher - Graduate in any discipline with degree/Diploma in Yoga from recognized university.
- Nurse - Diploma in Nursing or B.Sc. in nursing with registration in the Nursing Council
- Counselor - MA/ M.Sc. (Psychology) with certificate of Diploma in counseling.
- Doctor – MBBS and registered with MCI
- Art and Craft - Degree in Art and Craft
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya, PRT, TGT and Other Posts 2019
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-Interview with the prescribed application form duly filled available in the pdf on scheduled date and time.