KV Recruitment 2019: Kendriya Vidyalaya, BSF Krishnanagar is conducting walk-in-interview for the post of PRT, TGT, Computer Instructor, Coaches and Educational Counsellor on part-time contractual basis for the session 2019-20 Session. Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 20 February 2019.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Walk-in-Interview Date and Time
• Date - 20 February 2019
• Time - 07:30 AM to 09:30 AM
Kendriya Vidyalaya Vacancy Details
• TGT – (Hindi, Sanskrit, English, Maths, Social Science, Science)
• Coaches (Dance/ Music/ Games &Yoga Teacher)
• Educational Counsellor (as per requirement)
• Computer Instructor
Eligibility Criteria for PRT, TGT and Other Posts
• TGT – (Hindi, Sanskrit, English, Maths, Social Science, Science) - Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate ; OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects as under : For TGT (‘Sanskrit): Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years. For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years. For
TGT (English): English as a subject in all the three years. For TGT (S.St) Any two of the following:History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography. For TGT (Maths) - Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics.mFor TGT (Science) - Bio science group ( Botany, Zoology and Chemistry/PCB etc.). Candidate must be in a position to teach physics, chemistry & biology up to class X. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the Purpose. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium.
• PRT - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. D.Ed or B.Ed or equivalent degree from recognized university. d. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium.
• Coaches (Dance/ Music/ Games &Yoga Teacher) - Graduate Degree/Diploma in the concerned field having high order of proficiency/expertise in the relevant field. Competence to teach through English & Hindi medium.
• Counsellor : B.A./B.Sc. (Psychology) from a recognized College or University with certificate of Diploma in Counselling. Competence to teach through English& Hindi medium
• Computer Instructor - B.E or B. Tech. (Computer Science)/B.C.A/M.C.A/M.Sc(Computer Science),M.Sc (Electronics with Computer Science component)/ M.Sc(IT)/B.Sc(Computer Science) OR Bachelor’s / Master degree in any Science subject / Mathematics from recognized university with post graduate Diploma in computer application from government recognized University / Institute. OR Post Graduate degree in any subject with post graduate Diploma in computer application from government recognized University/ ‘O’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ OR Post Graduate degree in any Subject with minimum ‘A’ Level from ‘DOEACC’. 2. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
• Expert/Coach in kho-kho,kabaddi, and Athletics - B.P.Ed./M.P.Ed. from recognized university b. University degree with recognized diploma in Physical Education. Diploma from NS–NIS / represented in National/ State level Game/Inter university or any equivalent coaching experience of recognized Institution.
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts 2019
The eligible candidates should download the application form the vidyalaya website www.kvbsfkrishnanagar.org and submit the same (hardcopy) duly filled in all respects on the date of interview along with self-attested copies of testimonials (from High School onwards).
Candidates are also requested to bring their original testimonials on the day of interview on 20 February 2019 at Kendriya Vidyalaya BSF Krishnanagar P.O:-Krishnanagar, Dist:-Nadia, West Bengal - 741101.
KV Delhi Recruitment 2019, Walk in for PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts in KV Pitampura and Other KVs
KV Kanpur Recruitment 2019 for PRT, TGT, PGT and Instructor Posts
KV Gangtok Recruitment 2019, Walk-in-Interview for PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts
KV, Narela Recruitment 2019 for PRT, PGT, TGT and Other Posts