KV Recruitment 2019: Kendriya Vidyalaya, CRPF Durgapur , WB has invited applications for the post of PRT, TGT, PGT, Computer Instructor, Vocational Instructor, Dance, Doctor, Nurse and Counselor & Yoga on part-time contractual basis for the session 2019-20 Session. Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 21 and 22 February 2019.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Walk-in-Interview Date and Time
- PGTs, TGTs and Computer Instructor- 21 February 2019 (Thursday)
- PRT's, Vocational Coaches, Dance (Lady), Doctor, Nurse, Counselor & Yoga - 21 February 2019 (Friday)
- Time - 09.00 AM
Kendriya Vidyalaya Vacancy Details
- PGTs - English, Hindi, Math’s, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography, Economics, History, Commerce, Computer Science
- TGTs - English, Hindi, Maths, Science, S.ST, Sanskrit
- Computer Instructor
- Vocational Coach - Games & Sports
Eligibility Criteria for PRT, TGT and PGT and Other Posts
- Primary Teacher - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% with JBT or D.Ed. not less than 2 years. Pass in the CTET conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose
- PGT - Master degree in the subject with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed. from a recognized university/institution
- PGT (Computer Science) - BE/B.Tech (comp. Sc./IT/MCA/M.Sc. (Computer Sc.) M. Sc. (Electronics with Computer Sc.).
- TGT - Graduation in the subject with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed. from a recognized University/institution
- Computer Instructor - BCA/B.Sc. (Computer Sc.)/MCA/Bachelor degree in any science subject with PGDCA OR PG degree in any subject with PGDCA/”O” level from DOEACC/”A” level from DOEACC
- Vocational Instructor - B.P. Ed./BPE OR University degree with recognized diploma in Physical Education.
- Dance Coach - Degree/Diploma in recognized university/institution in the concern field
- Counselor - B.A/B. Sc. (Psychology) with certificate of diploma in counselling.
- Yoga Teacher - Graduate in any subject from a recognized university and one year training in Yoga from a recognized institute.
- Doctor - Minimum MBBS & registered with MCI
- Nurse - B. Sc. (Nursing)/Diploma in Nursing from a recognized university/institution
- PGTs-40 years
- TGTs-35 years
- PRT-30 years
- Computer Instruction, Dance coach, Sports coach, Counsellor, Doctor & Nurse-18 Years to 60 years.
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts 2019
The eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview with Bio-data and all testimonials (Original& attested photo copies and 01 Passport size photo) at 9.00 am on 21 February 2019.