KV Recruitment 2019: Kendriya Vidyalaya, No. 2, Ferozpur Cantt. has invited applications for the post of PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts on contractual basis for the session 2019-20 Session. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 09 March 2019.
- Last Date of Online Application – 09 March 2019
- Walk-in-Interview Date TGT, PGT - 12 March 2019
- Walk-in-Interview Date PRT, Computer Instructor, Educational Counsellor, Sports Coach, Yoga Teacher, Music and Dance Teacher, Punjabi Language Teacher, Nurse - 13 March 2019
- Time - 09.00 AM
Kendriya Vidyalaya Vacancy Details
- PGTs - English, Hindi, Physics, Maths, Chemistry, Biology, Commerce, Economics, Geography, History, Political Science, Computer Science
- TGTs - English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Maths, Science, Social Science
- Educational Counsellor
- Sports Coach
- Yoga Teacher
- Music and Dance Teacher
- Punjabi Language Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for PRT, TGT and PGT and Other Posts
- Primary Teacher - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent. Pass in the CTET conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. Competence to teach through Hindi & English medium. Candidates Graduate with B.ED and cleared CTET Paper I in 2018 are also eligible for the post of PRT
- PGT - Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or Master Degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media
- TGT - Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate; OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects.
- Computer Instructor - B B.E./B.Tech. (Computer Science)/B.C.A./M.C.A./M.Sc. (Computer Science)/M.Sc.(Electronic with Computer Science component)/M.Sc.(IT)/B.Sc.(Computer Science) Or Bachelor’s /Master degree in any Science subject/Mathematics from recognized University with Postgraduate Diploma in Computer application from government recognized University/Institute. Or Post-graduate degree in any subject with Postgraduate Diploma in Computer application from government recognized University/’O’ level from DOEACC Or Post-graduate degree in any subject with minimum ‘A’ level form DOEACC
- GuidanceCounselor - Minimum of One Year Experience in Providing Career/Educational Counseling to students at Schools. Or Working knowledge and experience in Placement Bureaus. Or Registration with rehabilitation Council of India as VocationalCounselor.
- Sports Coach- Bachelor Degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or equivalent. With 50% Marks.
- Yoga Instructor - Graduate in any discipline with degree/Diploma in Yoga from recognized university
- Classical Dance Bharatanatyam or Kuchipudi - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Dance or equivalent from a recognized University. Competence to teach through English/Hindi media.
- Instrumental Music - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Instrumental. Competence to teach through English/Hindi media.
- Nurse – Diploma in nursing/Diploma in General Nursing & Midwife
- Medical Doctor - Course/B.Sc. Nursing
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts 2019
The eligible candidates may apply through line application form (the direct link is given below) or before 09 March 2019.