KV Recruitment 2019: Kendriya Vidyalaya, No2, Armapur Kanpur is conducting walk-in-interview for the post of PRT, TGT, PGT, Computer Instructor and Coaches for games & Sports on contractual basis for the session 2019-20 Session. Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 28 February 2019.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Walk-in-Interview Date, Time and Venue
- Date - 28 February 2019
- Time - 09:00 AM
Kendriya Vidyalaya Vacancy Details
- PGTs (Sociology)
- TGTs (Science)
- Computer Instructor
- Coaches for games & Sports
Eligibility Criteria for PRT, TGT and PGT and Instructor Posts
- Primary Teacher - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent. Diploma or Certificate in Basic Teacher’s Training of duration of not less than two years or Diploma of Elementary Education (D.El.Ed). Pass in the CTET and Competence to teach through Hindi & English media. .
- PGT - Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject Or Master Degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate in PGT (Sociology) – M.A (Sociology). B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media
- TGT - Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate ; OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects Botany, Zoology and Chemistry. B.Ed. Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium
- Computer Instructor - BE(Comp Sc)/ B.Tech (Comp Sc)/ BCA/MCA/M.Sc (Comp Sc or Electronics with Comp Sc Component)/M.Sc(IT)/ B.Sc (Comp Sc) or Bachelors/ Masters degree in any Science subject/ Mathematics from recognized university with PGDCA from Government University/ Institute OR Post Graduate degree in any subject with PGDCA from Government recognized University/ Institute/ ‘O’ level from DOEACC
- Coaches in (Football, basketball, Volleyball & Judo) - B.P.Ed. from Recognised University/Institute OR person trained from NIS / SAI or who have represented at National Level / International Level in the desired Game. Preference will be given to the candidates of NIS qualified / SAI or who have represented at National Level / International Level.
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT, TGT, PGT and Instructor Posts 2019
The eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview along on 28 February 2019 at 09:00 AM.