KV Recruitment 2019: Kendriya Vidyalaya, No. 2, Kasaragod is conducting walk-in-interview for the post of PRT, TGT, PGT, Yoga trnstructor, Computer Instructor., Sports Coach for the session 2019-20 Session. Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 15 and 16 February 2019.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Walk-in-Interview Date and Time
- PGT (Hindi, Maths, Chemistry) and TGT ( Hindi, Sanskrit, Maths, Science and S.St) - 15 February 2019 (Friday)
- PRT, PRT Music Teacher, Computer Instructor, Yoga Instructor and Sports Coach - 16 February 2019 (Saturday)
- Time - 09.30 AM
Kendriya Vidyalaya Vacancy Details
- PRT Music Teacher
- PGTs - Hindi, Maths, Chemistry
- TGTs - Hindi, Sanskrit, Maths, Science and Social Science
- Computer Instructor
- Yoga Instructor
- Sports Coach
Eligibility Criteria for PRT, TGT and PGT and Instructor Posts
- Primary Teacher – 12th with 50% marks and D.Ed, / T.T.C./B.Ed & CTET (Not Mandatory)
- PRT (Music) - 12th with 50% marks and Degree in Music
- PGT - Post Graduation with Post Graduation with 50170 marks + B.Ed marks
- TGT - Degree with 50% marks + B.Ed
- PRT Music Teacher - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Bachelor Degree in Music or equivalent from a recognized University. Competence to teach through English/Hindi media.
- Computer Instructor - B.E. or B.Tech in Comp. Sci./ M.Sc (Comp. Sci.) MCA with 50% marks
- Sports Coach- Bachelor Degree in Physical Education or equivalent
- Yoga Instructor - Graduate in any subject from a recognized University. with Degree/Diploma in Yoga
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT, TGT, PGT and Instructor Posts 2019
The eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview along with a copy of a passport size photo, original and one set xerox copies of certificates on scheduled date and time.