KV Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2019, Walk-in-Interview for PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Aruvankadu, Tamil Nadu is conducting walk-in-interview for the post of PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts. Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 01 and 04 March 2019.
KV Recruitment 2019: Kendriya Vidyalaya, Aruvankadu, Tamil Nadu is conducting walk-in-interview for the post of PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts. Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 01 and 04 March 2019.
Walk-in-Interview Date, Time and Venue
- Nurse, Yoga, Tamil, Art & Craft, Work Experience, Sports Coach, Data Entry Operator & PRT - 01 March 2019
- PGT, TGT(Sanskrit) - 04 March 2019
- Registration Time - from 8.30 am to 09.30AM
- Interview- 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Kendriya Vidyalaya Vacancy Details
- TGT - Maths, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Social Science, Science, Computer Instructor (primary & Secondary)
- PGT - Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, English, Hindi, Computer Science
- Art & Craft
- Work Experience Coach
- Sports Coach
- Data Entry Operator
Eligibility Criteria for PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts
- PRTs – AISSCE (XII) or Intermediate or its equivalent with 50% of marks in X/XII and 50 % in D.T.Ed. Competence to teach in Hindi & English.
- TGT - Bachelors Degree in the concerned subject with 50% marks and 50 % B.Ed. from a recognized university
- PGT - Master Degree in the concerned subject with 50% marks and 50% in B.Ed. from a recognized university or M.Sc First class
- Computer Instructor - B.E.,B.Tech Comp.Sc.)./,BCA/MCA/M.Sc., B.Sc. (Comp. Sc.) / MSc. (Electronics with Comp.Sc. component)/M.Sc (IT) or Bachelor’s/Master Degree in any science subject/Mathematics from recognized university with Postgraduate Diploma in Computer application from Govt. recognized university/Institute OR PG degree in any subject with PG Dip. In Comp. application from Govt recognized University/”O” level from DOEACC or PG degree in any subject with minimum “A” level from DOEACC. With minimum 50%.
- Nurse - B Sc Nursing / Diploma in nursing with 50% marks
- Yoga - Diploma ,Graduate or Post Graduate in Yoga with 50% marks
- Tamil - Graduate in Tamil with 50% marks
- Art & Craft - Diploma or Degree in Art & Craft with 50% mar
- Work Experience Coach - Polytechnic/Diploma/BE in Electrical Engineering with 50% marks
- Sports Coach - B.P.Ed or M.P.Ed with 50% marks
- Data Entry Operator- Diploma/Graduate in Computer Sc with knowledge of Tally
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya, PRT, TGT, PGT Posts 2019
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-Interview on the scheduled dates and time. Candidates can refer to the below link for more details.