KVK Kanchanpur Jobs Notification: Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK), Kanchanpur, Sangli District, Maharashtra invited applications for the post of Stenographer, Sr. Scientist and Head, Subject Matter Specialistand Programme Assistant. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format within 30 days (31 December 2018) from the date of publication of the advertisement in the employment newspaper.
Last Date of Application: 30 days (31 December 2018) from the date of publication of the advertisement in the employment newspaper
KrishiVigyan Kendra (KVK) Kanchanpur Vacancy Details
- Subject Matter Specialist/T-6 – 1 Post
- Stenographer Grade III – 1 Post
- Senior Scientist and Head – 1 Post
- Programme Assistant (Farm Manager) /T-4 – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Stenographer, Subject Matter Specialist and Other Posts
- Subject Matter Specialist –Master’s degree in Agricultural Extension or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Stenographer Grade III – 12th passed
- Senior Scientist and Head – Doctoral degree in relevant subject including relevant basic sciences with 8 years experience for Disciplines other than Engineering subject. Doctoral degree in Agricultural engineering subject with 6 years experience as Scientist/Lecturer/Extension Specialist or Master degree in agricultural engineering subject with 10 year experience as scientist/Lecturer/Extension for Engineering discipline
- Farm Manager – Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture
For more details, visit detailed notification given below
How to Apply for Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK) Kanchanpur Jobs 2018
Applications should be addressed to The President, Vasant-Prakash Vikas Pratishthan’s Krishi Vigyan Kendra, A/p. Kanchanpur, Tal: Miraj, Dist. Sangli-416306 within 30 days (31 December 2018) from the date of publication of the advertisement in the employment newspaper.
Rs. 500/- (No Fee for SC/ST and Women Candidates)