Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Kaushambi Jobs Notification: Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK), Kaushambi has invited applications for the post of Subject Matter Specialist and Stenographer. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 25 February 2019.
• Last Date of Application: 25 February 2019
Krishi Vigyan Kendra Vacancy Details
• Subject Matter Specialist -01 Post
• Programme Assistant (Lab Technician)-01 Post
• Stenographer Grade III-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Subject Matter Specialist and Stenographer Posts
• Subject Matter Specialist –Master Degree in Agriculture Extension.
• Programme Assistant (Lab Technician)- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture other branches of Science relevant to Agriculture.
• Stenographer Grade III-12th class pass or equivalent.
Age Limit for Subject Matter Specialist (Agriculture Extension) and Other Posts Job
• Subject Matter Specialist -35 Years
• Programme Assistant (Lab Technician)-30 Years
• Stenographer Grade III-18-27 Years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Krishi Vigyan Kendra Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply to the post by sending applications along with the other necessary documents to the Krishi Vigyan Kendra, 8A/1, Elgin Road, Civil Lines Prayagraj on or before 25 February 2019.
Download Official Notification PDF Here