LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health (LGBRIMH) invited applications for the post of Assistant Professor and other Posts. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 19 May 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission- 19 May 2017
LGBRIMH Vacancy Details
- Associate Professor - 05 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 15 Posts
- Professor- 02 Posts
- Statistician cum Lecturer (Statistics/Biostatistics)- 01 Posts
- PSW (Psychiatric Social Work)- 02 Posts
- Nursing Tutor (Psychiatric Nursing) – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor and other Posts
- Associate, Assistant Professor (Radiology, Neurology, Psychiatry, Bio-Chemistry, Pathology) - A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II or the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956(102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956(102 of 1956); Post-graduate degree in the concerned speciality or Super speciality mentioned in Section –A Schedule-VI or equivalent recognized DNB qualification awarded by National Board of Examination.
- Professor- The candidate should have first or second class master’s degree in the relevant subject and M.Phil degree in the relevant subject. Candidate should have PH.D degree in relevant subject from a recognized university.
- Associate Professor, Assistant Professor – The candidate should have First or Second Class masters, M.Phil and Ph.D degree in the relevant subject from a recognized university.
- Statistician cum Lecturer - First or Second Class (55%) in M.Sc. (Statistics/ Biostatistics) /MA(Stat /Maths /Economics) with Statistics as a paper from a recognized University/ Institution. (ii) Should have cleared National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. Candidates with Ph.D. degree (awarded in accordance with UGC norms 2009) are exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET. (iii)
- Ability to use computers– Exposure and ability to use statistical software, hands on experience in office applications, spread sheets and presentations etc.
- PSW (Psychiatric Social Work) - first or Second Class Master’s Degree in concerned specialty from a recognized Institution / University; M. Phil. in PSW (2 years Course) in concerned specialty from a recognized University /Institution.
- Nursing Tutor - First Class M.Sc. in Psychiatric Nursing from a recognized University/Institution or M.Sc. in Nursing with Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing or equivalent qualification
Application Fee for Assistant Professor and Other Posts
Application Fee – Rs. 100/-
The application fee is to be deposited by bank demand draft drawn in favor of the director, Limbrimh, Tezpur.
How to apply for LGBRIMH, Assistant Professor and other Posts
Eligible candidates can send application along with the demand draft , attested copies of documents and one passport size photograph to the Administrative Officer, LGBRIMH, Tezpur-784001 latest by 19 May 2017.
Scroll down for more jobs
IIM Sambalpur Faculty Recruitment 2017, Apply for Professor, Assistant Professor and Other
GIPE, Pune Recruitment 2017 for 10 Posts of Professor, Associate Professor & Others
IIPM, Bengaluru Recruitment 2017 for 6 Assistant Professor Posts