Young photography enthusiasts, who love capturing nature with their camera, especially, wild life, small world, oceans, landscape or birds can apply for this photography contest.
Applicants under the age of 18, i.e., Junior category are motivated to apply for this photography award.
The resolution of the entries must be less than 500 K and in JPEG format 72ppi only.
Last date to submit the application form is March 31, 2018. In order to be eligible for this scholarship, candidates need to go through the below mentioned procedure:
- Entries can be made under two categories- junior and senior.
- Any amateur or professional photographer can participate in this photography award.
- The submitted picture can be from anywhere in Asia.
Junior category participants, i.e., candidates below the age of 18, are not eligible for the cash prize and display in the exhibition. But senior position holders will get:
- Grand Prize: USD 1,000, award plaque, photo displayed at the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History.
- Runner Up x 5: USD 500, award plaque, photo displayed at the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History.
- Category Highly Honoured x 5: Award plaque.
- Lumix Award: Lumix Camera
How to Apply
Submissions can be made online only.USD 25 is to paid as entry fee and 20 entries can be made under this.
Nature's Best Photography Asia was formed to celebrate the beauty and diversity of the largest Continent on Earth.We aim to bring exposure to Asian landscapes and the photographers who photograph them.This is your opportunity to reach a large global audience with your imagery in a photo competition unrivalled by any in the world.