MFL Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 14 CS, Manager and Other Posts
MFL is hiring for 14 CS, Manager and Other Posts
MFL Jobs Notification: Madras Fertilizers Limited invited applications for CS, Manager and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through official website on or before 20 May 2019.
- Opening Date of Online Application: 17 April 2019
- Last Date of Online Application: 20 April 2019
- Last Date for Submitting Hard-Copy of Online Application: 22 May 2019
MFL Vacancy Details
- General Manager (Plant)-01 Post
- General Manager (M&D)-01 Post
- Company Secretary-01 Post
- Safety Officer-01 Post
- Welfare Officer-01 Post
- Manager (Electrical)-01 Post
- Manager (Instrumentation)-01 Post
- Dy. Manager (Civil)-01 Post
- Dy. Manager (Liaison Officer)-01 Post
- Jr. Medical Assistant (Male)-01 Post
- Jr. Fireman – Gr II-04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for CS, Manager and Other Posts
- General Manager (Plant)-First class degree in Chemical Engineering
- General Manager (M&D)-First Class degree in Agriculture.MBA degree in Marketing (Full Time)
- Company Secretary-Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Safety Officer-First class degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology with diploma in Industrial Safety recognized by Govt. of India.
- Welfare Officer-First Class degree in Master of Labour Management or Post Graduate degree in Social Work or Social Welfare recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Government Regulatory Bodies.
- Manager (Electrical)-First Class BE / B.Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Manager (Instrumentation)-First Class B.E. / B.Tech Degree in Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics.
- Dy. Manager (Civil)-First Class B.E/ B.Tech Degree in Civil.
- Dy. Manager (Liaison Officer)-First Class PG Degree in Personnel Management or Public Administration with MBA (Full Time).
- Jr Medical Assistant (Male)-Diploma in Nursing. Must have their names registered in the State Nursing Council.
- Jr. Fireman – Gr II-SSLC. Must have completed Fireman’s Certificate Course from NFSC, Nagpur / State / Central Government Fire Service Institute. The duration of the course shall not be less than Six Months. (OR) Ex-Servicemen who undergone training in Basic Fire Fighting and Operation of Fire Tenders with a Certificate from Defence Services.
How to Apply for MFL Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the MFL’s Website http://madrasfert.co.in and send the filled in application along with other necessary required documents to the General Manager (Personnel & Administration), Madras Fertilizers Limited, Manali, Chennai 600068 on or before 22 May 2019.
- GM -Rs.1000/-
- Jr. Medical Assistants & Jr. Fireman-Rs.250/-
- For Other Posts -Rs.500/-