Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Police Sub Inspector and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 29 January 2019.
- Commencement of submission of application: 9 January 2019
- Last date for submission of application: 29 January 2019
Maharashtra PSC Vacancy Details
General Administration Department
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO)– 24 Posts
- State Tax Inspector – 35 Posts
- Police Sub Inspector – 496 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Police Sub Inspector and Other Post
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have a degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Age Limit – 18 to 38 years (Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms)
How to apply for Maharashtra PSC Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 29 January 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Application Fee for Police Sub Inspector and Other Post
- General – Rs. 374/-
- All Reserved Category – Rs. 274/-