Malabar Cancer Center, Kerala Jobs Notification: Malabar Cancer Center, Kerala has invited applications for the post of Senior Resident. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 16 April 2019.
Notification No.: 4040/SENIOR RESIDENCY/2019/MCC
- Last Date of Application: 16 April 2019
Malabar Cancer Centre Vacancy Details
- Surgical Oncology-02 Post
- Radiation Oncology-02 Post
- Medical Oncology & Haematology-03 Posts
- Anesthesiology-01 Post
- Imageology-02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Residents Posts
- Surgical Oncology- DNB/MS General Surgery / MD Obstetrics and Gynaecology OR M.Ch Surgical Oncology.
- Radiation Oncology- DMRT/ MD/DNB Radiotherapy.
- Medical Oncology & Haematology- DNB/MD Medicine / Radiotherapy /Pediatric Medicine OR DM Medical Oncology / DNB Medical Oncology.
- Anesthesiology- MD/DNB Anesthesiology/DA.
- Imageology- DMRD/MD/DNB Radio diagnosis.
How to Apply for the Malabar Cancer Centre Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply to the post by sending applications along with other necessary documents to The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala-670103. The Last date of receipt of application is 16 April 2019.
Application Fees for Senior Resident Job- Rs.1000/-