Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences Recruitment 2019 for 18 Senior Resident Posts
Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences (MAIDS) has invited applications for recruitment to the 19 Senior Residents Posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through the prescribed format on or before 22 March 2019.
MAIDS Jobs Notification: Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences (MAIDS) has invited applications for recruitment to the 19 Senior Residents Posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through the prescribed format on or before 22 March 2019.
- Last Date of Application: 22 March 2019.
- Written Examination (MCQ) Date: 06 April 2019
MAIDS Vacancy Details:
- Conservative Dentistry-03
- Oral Surgery-03
- Public Health Dentistry-02
- Dental Anatomy-01
- Oral Medicine & Radiology-02
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Passed MDS in the concerned specialty (not before 21.03.2014 i.e. within 5 years), from a recognized University.
- The candidates who applied in September 2018 for Senior Resident in the department of Dental Anatomy need not to apply again for the same.
- For the post of Senior Resident (Dental Anatomy) incumbents with MDS (Oral Pathology) are eligible.
Mode of Selection: The selection will be made through written test followed by interview of shortlisted candidates i.e. three times the number of vacancies. The written test (MCQs) would consist of two parts-Part-I (General Dentistry) [50 questions] and Part-II (Specialty), [50 questions].
Pay Level -11 (67700 – 208700) + NPA and other allowances as admissible under Residency scheme in the following specialties.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply on the prescribed form sully filled in applications along with supporting documents should be submitted-Room No. 116, 1st floor, Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, B.S.Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002, on or before 22 March 2019.