Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited Jobs Notification: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited has invited applications for the post of Technical Staff and Operative. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online mode only.
A total of 798 vacancies have been notified under Mazagon Dock. Out of which 30 vacancies are reserved for PWD candidates for all trades except Electric Crane Operator, Security Sepoy, & Utility Hand (semi-skilled).
Candidates who have requisite qualification and experience in the concerned trade can apply to the post. Candidates will be called for the written test based on the information provided by them online. The Detailed scrutiny of documents of the candidates shortlisted will be done at the time of Trade Test.
The written test will be conducted for all trades. Candidates will be called for trade test on the basis of their written test and experience. The final list will be prepared on the basis of Written Test, Experience and Trade Test.
Interested candidates can go through the details of Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2018 Notification.
Advertisement No. : HR-REC-NE/FT/87/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 24 December 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 3 January 2019
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited Vacancy Details
- Technical Staff-798 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Staff and Operative Posts
- Composite Welders-Passed VIII std.
- Jr. Draughtsman (Mechanical), Electric Crane Operator/ Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic - Must have passed SSC or equivalent with a certificate in the concerned subject by NCVT.
- Engine Driver Spl Class/ Engine Driver 1 st Class/ Master 2nd Class - Certificate of competency issued by Maharashtra Maritime Board/Mercantile Marine.
- Fitter/ Machinist/ Pipe Fitter - Passed SSC or equivalent examination.
- Jr. Planner Estimator (Mechanical)/ Jr. Planner Estimator (Electrical/ Electronics)/ Jr. Q C Inspector (Mechanical)/ Security Sepoy (Ex-servicemen)/ Utility Hand (Semi-Skilled)/Fire Fighter/Driver/ Store Keeper- Must have passed SSC / HSC with full time three years Diploma
- Structural Fabricator- Passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognised by the Government.
- Safety Inspector- Must have passed Diploma in Engineering.
Age Limit for Technical Staff and Operative Job – 38 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
Selection Process for Technical Staff and Operative Posts
Candidates will be selected through the written test and trade test.
How to Apply for the Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 24 December 2018. Candidates can check the official notification for more details.