Medical Services Recruitment Board Name of the Organization Jobs Notification: Medical Services Recruitment Board invited applications for the post of Pharmacist (Ayurveda). The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 05 March 2018.
- Notification No.: .02/MRB/2018
- Last Date of Application: 05 March 2018
- Last Date for Offline Payment: 07 March 2018
Medical Services Recruitment Board Vacancy Details
- Pharmacist (Ayurveda) – 38 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Pharmacist (Ayurveda) Job
- Diploma in Indian System of Medicine; (or)
- Diploma in Pharmacy in Ayurveda; (or)
- Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy (DIP) conducted bythe Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Gen: 57 Years
- OBC: 57 Years
- SC/ST: 57 Years
Selection Procedure for Pharmacist (Ayurveda) Job
Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in theiracademic and technical qualification(s) for the post of Pharmacist (Ayurveda) dulyfollowing the rules of reservation and communal rotation issued by the Government ofTamil Nadu. There will be no oral test (Interview) for the post.
How to Apply for the Medical Services Recruitment Board Pharmacist (Ayurveda) Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/ on or before 05 March 2018.
Application Fees for Pharmacist (Ayurveda) Job