MIB Recruitment 2019 for 17 Festival Coordinator and Other Posts
MIB is hiring 17 Festival Coordinator and Other Posts for International Film Festival of India
DFF MIB Jobs 2019: Directorate of Film Festival (DFF), Ministry of Information & Broadcasting (MIB) has invited applications for the recruitment of Festival Coordinator and Other Posts for 50th International Film Festival of India (IFFI) which is scheduled between 20 to 28 November 2019 at Goa and Other activities of DFF. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 10 May 2019.
Last Date of Application - 10 May 2019
Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 17
- Sr. Film Programmer – 1 Post
- Film Programmer – 2 Posts
- Assistant Film Programmer – 3 Posts
- Festival Coordinator – 2 Posts
- Film Scheduler – 1 Post
- Delegate Registration – 1 Post
- Festival Assistant
- Office Assistant – 1 Post
- Daily Wager – 5 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Festival Coordinator and Other Posts
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized institute/ university. Good command over new and interactive media & knowledge of MS office (word, power point & excel). Preferably 1 years work Experience related to Film Festival/PFMS/office work like maintaining of office files.
- Film Programmer – Post Graduate degree in Journalism/ Media & Entertainment/ Mass Communication/ Film Study from a recognized institute,university with minimum 01 year experience. Good command in spoken and written English. Computer skills in new interactive media & knowledge Of MS Office (word, power point & excel etc.). One year work experience related to International Film Festival/Film Programming. Thorough knowledge of world cinema. The candidate should have ability to manage specific sections of International Film Festival such as Master classes/workshops/interactive sessions etc. The candidate should have experience of handling national/international guests. The candidate should have experience in assessment/management of technical requirements for conducting Master classes/workshops/interactive sessions etc
- Office Assistant - Under graduate from a recognized institute/university. Thorough knowledge of MS Office (word, power point & excel). Preferably 01 years work Experience related to Film Festival/knowledge of handling of on-line entries of the festivals. Ability to attend telephone calls.
- Daily Wager – Matriculate
For more information, check detailed notification pdf
How to Apply for Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format to email@example.com or to the office of the Directorate of Film Festivals, Siri Fort Auditorium, August Kanti Marg, New Delhi- 110049 latest by 10 May 2019.