MIDHANI MDNL Jobs 2019: Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI), a mini-ratna category – 1 PSU under Ministry of Defence, has invited applications for the recruitment Operator and Turner Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the posts through official website on or before 13 July 2019.
Last Date of Application - 13 July 2019
MIDHANI MDNL Vacancy Details
- Charger Operator – 3 Posts
- Crane Operator – 2 Posts
- JOT- Turner – 10 Posts
- Forge Press Operator – 3 Posts
- NDT Operator – 4 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Operator and Turner Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Charger Operator – 7th Class passed with minimum 4 years relevant post qualification experience in operation of Charger in forge shop, hot rolling mill or ring rolling mill areas. Should be able to load and unload hot metal pieces into fixed hearth furnaces and feed to the forge press, hot rolling mill or ring rolling mill. Should be able to operate small 500 KG charger to 6.5 Ton charger, both electrical and diesel operated chargers
- Crane Operator – SSC passed or equivalent with minimum 5 years relevant post qualification experience. Should have experience in crane operation of 15 Ton or bigger crane. Should be able to handle hot material from furnaces to forge press or quenching process during heat treatment.
- JOT- Turner – SSC+ITI (Turner) with 2 years’ post qualification experience in Turning operations / works on lathe machines
- Forge Press Operator – SSC+ITI or Diploma in Engineering with minimum 5 years post qualification experience in operation of hydraulic forge presses of 1500 Ton or higher capacity
- NDT Operator – Diploma (Metallurgy/ Mechanical) or B.Sc with NDT- Level II certification in ultrasonic testing. Should have minimum 7 years of post NDT qualification experience in ultrasonic testing of super alloys, titanium alloys, austenitic stainless steels, martensitic stainless steels, ferritic stainless steels, other low & medium alloy steels etc
Selection Procedure for Operator and Turner Posts
Candidates shortlisted based on the initial screening of applications will be called for Written Test. Candidates qualified / shortlisted in the Written Test will be called for Practical / Trade Test (Wherever applicable). Date, Time and Venue of the Written/ Practical/ Trade Test will be intimated to the shortlisted / eligible candidates through E-mail/ Midhani Website only.. The selection will be subject to the interview followed by verification of the certificates of the short listed candidate and also they should be medically fit.
How to Apply for MIDHANI MDNL Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates may apply online through MDNL official website on or before 13 July 2019.
Online Application Link