National Commission For Safai Karamcharis Jobs Notification 2017: National Commission For Safai Karamcharis, Min of Social Justice & Empowerment has invited applications from eligible candidates for one opening each of Assistants, Stenographers and Translators. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format the last date of submission (tentative) of complete applications is 05 March 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 05 March 2017 (tentative)
Min of Social Justice & Empowerment Vacancy Details
- Assistant : 01 Post
- Research Assistant : 01 Post
- Senior Hindi Translator : 01 Post
- Stenographer Grade 'D' : 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Various Posts 2017
- Assistant : Persons retired as Assistant/Section Officer or equivalent and having extensive experience in personnel/ general administration.
- Research Assistant : Retired as Research Assistant/ Research Officer or Assistant/ Section Officer havign acquired adequate experience of work involving formulation and compilation of data of social sector schemes.
- Senior Hindi Translator : Retired from analogous posts having Grade Pay of Rs 4200 / Rs 4600/ Rs 4800
in 6th CPC. with proficiency in Hindi translation and typing.
- Stenographer Grade 'D' : Retired as PA/PS.
How to Apply for Min of Social Justice & Empowerment Various Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply for the posts by submitting applications on plain paper. The forms along with all other relevant documents must be submitted to The Secretary, NCSK. The last date of submission of applications is 05 March 2017.