517 ASC Bn, C/o 99 APO, Ministry of Defence invited applications from eligible Indian Nationals, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned Group ‘C’ posts of ‘Industrial Mazdoor’. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
• Date of Publication of Advertisement: 01 August 2015
• Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News
Details of Posts
• Name of Post: “Industrial Mazdoor”
• No. of Posts: 04
• Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Matriculation (Class 10th Standard) Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University with relevant post qualification experience of 02 years in the concerned field.
• Age Limit: 18 to 25 years as on last date of receipt of application
Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Physical Test and then Written Test followed by the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. ITI Certificate, Discharge Certificate in case of Ex- Serviceman, Character Certificate, Proof of Identity, and two self- addressed envelope affixed with a Postal Stamp of Rs. 25/- with 03 (three) recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form and other for the Admit card may be forwarded to the Office of “Commanding Officer, ‘C’ Coy (Sup), 517 ASC Bn, Type ‘B’, PIN – 905 517, C/o 99 APO” by Registered Post only within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.