MSC, WB Clerk & Other Posts
Municipal Service Commission Job Notification: Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal (MSC, WB) has invited applications for the post of Clerk & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 01 November 2018.
Last Date of Application: 01 November 2018
Municipal Service Commission Vacancy Details
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Sub-Assistant Engineer (L.C.E): 01 Post
- Accountant: 01 Post
- Cashier: 01 Post
- Clerk: 03 Posts
- Typist: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Clerk & Other Posts Job
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): The candidate have the degree of Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) from recognised University or any Institution approved by AICTE.
- Sub-Assistant Engineer: The candidate having Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognised University or any Institution approved by AICTE.
- Accountant: The candidate shall be Graduated in Commerce from any University recognised by the Govt.
- Cashier, Clerk, Typist: The candidate has passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any Board recognised by the Government.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil), Sub-Assistant Engineer, Accountant, Cashier: 24 to 40 years
- Clerk, Typist: 18 to 40 years
Indian air force know eligibility selection procedure salary and vacancy Hindi
How to Apply for the Municipal Service Commission Clerk & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can visit the official site of MSC, WB at http://www.mscwb.org and apply for the post on or before 01 November 2018.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: India an Overview