Municipal Service Commission Job Notification: Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal (MSC, WB) has invited applications for the post of Sub-Assistant Engineer & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 October 2018.
Last Date of Application: 31 October 2018
Municipal Service Commission Vacancy Details
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Assistant Planner: 01 Post
- Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil): 02 Posts
- Sub-Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
- Surveyor: 01 Post
- L.D. Assistant: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Clerk & Other Posts Job
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): The candidate have the degree of Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) from recognised University or any Institution approved by AICTE.
- Sub-Assistant Engineer: The candidate having Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognised University or any Institution approved by AICTE.
- Sub-Assistant Engineer (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks from recognised Polytechnic Institute approved by AICTE with a least 1 year experience in construction/maintenance/ Design and supervision in the field of electrical works in any Govt. Organisation/ PSU/ Local self Govt/ Development Authority.
- Surveyor, L.D. Assistant: Madhyamik Pass
18 to 40 years
How to Apply for the Municipal Service Commission Clerk & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can visit the official site of MSC, WB at http://www.mscwb.org and apply for the post on or before 31 October 2018.