MSRLM Jobs Notification: Manipur State Livelihoods Mission (MSRLM) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Cluster Coordinator and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 25 September 2018.
• Last date for submission of application: 25 September 2018
MSRLM Vacancy Details
• Chief Operating Officer – 1 Post
• State Mission Manager – 1 Post
• Mission Executive -11 Posts
• State Mission Assistant Skills – 1 Post
• District Mission Manager – 2 Posts
• District Coordinator – 22 Posts
• District Account Assistant & MIS Assistant – 2 Posts
• Block Mission Manager – 12 Posts
• Cluster Coordinator – 50 Posts
• Block Coordinator – 16 Posts
• Block Mission Accountant – 13 Posts
• Data Entry Operator – 16 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Cluster Coordinator and Other Posts
• Chief Operating Officer/State Mission Manager/Mission Executive/District Mission Manager/District Coordinator/Block Mission Manager – Post Graduation in the concerned subject.
• State Mission Assistant Skills/Cluster Coordinator/Block Coordinator/Block Mission Accountant/Data Entry Operator/ District Account Assistant & MIS Assistant – Graduate in relevant subjects from a recognized University.
How to apply for MSRLM Recruitment 2018
Candidates can submit applications along with the documents to email@example.com on or before 25 September 2018.
MSRLM Recruitment 2018, 53 Vacancies for District Manager Post
Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission has invited applications for recruitment to the post of District Manager. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 10 May 2018.
Last Date of Application: 10 May 2018.
MSRLM Vacancy Details:
- Office Superintendent – Procurement -17 Posts
- Job Placement, Financial Inclusion, as well as, Skill Development -10 Posts
- MIS as well as M&E -12 Posts
- Marketing and Knowledge Management - 14 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for District Manager Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
District Manager : CA/ Master of Management Studies/ Master of Commerce/ Master of Business Administration in Supply Chain Management or any of its equivalent qualification. Knowledge of Marathi is essential.
How to Apply for District Manager Posts:
Apply online through the official website on or before 10 May 2018.