Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikana (MTWU) invited applications for the recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor . Eligible women candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 18 May 2018.
- Last Date for Submitting Application - 18 May 2018
Mother Teresa Women’s University Vacancy Details
- Professor - 6 Posts
- Associate Professor - 2 Posts
- Assistant Professor - 7 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Professor -Good academic record, Ph.D. with 10 years teaching experience
- Associate Professor - Good academic record,Ph.D. with 8 years teaching experience of which at least 3 years should be at the level of assistant professor or equivalent in a reputed organization.
- Assistant Professor - Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% of marks or equivalent grade where grading system is practiced at the Master‟s degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University..
Selection Procedure for Mother Teresa Women’s University Teaching Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of interview
How to Apply for Mother Teresa Women’s University Teaching Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send their applications along with 8 copies of bio-data and 8 copies of API Scores PBAS Proforma to "Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal -624 101" latest by 18 May 2018.
Application Fee for Mother Teresa Women’s University Teaching Jobs
- General - Rs. 550/-
- SC/SCA/ST - Rs. 350/-