Nabarangpur District Job Notification: Nabarangpur District has invited applications for the Medical Officer, Rehabilitation Worker and other posts. Interested candidates can apply for Nabarangpur District Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 06 January 2020.
- Last Date of submission for offline application: 06 January 2020
Nabarangpur District Medical Officer, Rehabilitation Worker and other Vacancy Details
- Pediatrician: 01 Post
- Medical Officer: 08 Posts
- Consultant Medicine: 01 Post
- Ophthalmic Specialist: 01 Post
- ANM: 05 Posts
- Pharmacist: 12 Posts
- MO-Ayush: 03 Posts
- Clinical Psychologist: 01 Post
- Psychiatric Social Worker: 01 Post
- Nurse: 02 Posts
- Case Registry Assistant: 01 Post
- MTS: 01 Post
- STS: 01 Post
- STLS: 02 Posts
- Cold Chain Technician: 01 Post
- Rehabilitation Worker: 06 Posts
- Dental Technician: 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 23 December 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer, Rehabilitation Worker and other Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Pediatrician: MBBS degree from an institution recognized by Medical Council of India. with MD in pediatrics/Diploma of National Board in child health from any recognized University/institution. Age Limit: up to 65 years as on 01 December 2019.
- Medical Officer: MBBS degree from an institution recognized by MCI. Must have valid registration from the OCMR. Candidate having post qualification experience of working in hospital will be referred. Age Limit: up to 65 years as on 01 December 2019.
- Consultant Medicine: MBBS degree from an institution recognized by Medical Council of India S/He must have valid registration from odisha council of Medical Registration. Candidate with MD in Medicine/ Post graduate Diploma in Geriatric Medicine from any recognized university institution will be preferred. Age Limit: up to 65 years as on 01 December 2019.
- Ophthalmic Specialist: MBBS degree from an institution recognized by Medical council of India. with MD in Ophthalmic. Age Limit: up to 65 years as on 01 December 2019.
- ANM: Have passed +2 in any stream under council of Higher Secondary Education. odisha or equivalent and passed Health worker Female (Auxdiary Nurse Midwifery) Training course conducted by the Odisha State Nursing and Midwives Board or passed out from INC (Indian Nursing council) approved institutions either Government or private and having Odisha Nursing & Midwives council Registration. Age Limit: Above 21 years and below 32 years as on 01 December 2019.
- Pharmacist: Class 12th pass in any stream under CHSE (Council of Higher secondary Education), Odisha/equivalent and Diploma in Pharmacy from Government Medical College & Hospitals of the State/any other recognized private institutions duly approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and examination conducted by the odisha Pharmacy Board. Age Limit: Above 21 years and below 32 years as on 01 December 2019.
- MO-Ayush: The candidate must have a Bachelor degree in Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (B AM 5) I Bachelor in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B HM.s) as the case may be. from a recognized University. Age Limit: Above 21 years and below 37 years as on 01 December 2019.
- Clinical Psychologist: Candidates must have post Graduate degree in Psychology or clinical Psychology along with Master of Philosophy in clinical Psychology obtained after completion of a full time course of two years which includes supervised clinical training from any University recognized by the university Grants Commission (UGC) and approved & recognized by the Rehabilitation council of India. Candidates must have Passed Odisha up to M.E standard. up to 45 years as on 01 December 2019.
- Other details see official website https://nabarangpur.nic.in/.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for Department of Home Affairs and Justice Punjab (DHAJ Punjab) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 06 January 2020. The applicants may apply either by sending their application (Application form can be downloaded from the website http://punjab.gov.in under "What's New Section") along with scanned copies of relevant supporting documents at e-mail ID email@example.com or send/give an application through post or in person to the Secretary to Government of Punjab, Department of Home Affairs & Justice (Judicial-1 Branch), 9th Floor, Punjab Civil Secretariat-1, Chandigarh, by 06 January 2020 (Monday) before 5:00 pm.