Nainital Bank Recruitment 2019: Nainital Bank has extended the last date for online application of Specialist Officers in Grade/Scale- I & II and Probationary Officers in Grade/Scale-1. All candidates who have not yet applied for this recruitment can apply by 31 July 2019.
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2019 Online Application Link is given below. Candidates are required to check all eligibility criteria before applying to any post. All details related to job vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection criteria is given in this article.
Apart from this, the bank has also declared the dates of the preliminary exam which is scheduled on 24 August for Probationary and Specialist Officer. While clerk exam will be held on 25 August 2019.
A total of 130 vacancies for the post of Specialist Officer and Probationary Officer will be recruited through this recruitment process. Candidates having Graduate/Post Graduate Degree with minimum 60% marks are eligible to apply for these posts.
Candidates can check Post-Wise Number of Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Criteria and other details here.
- Last date for submission of application: 31 July 2019
- Last date for depositing online application fee: 31 July 2019
- Date of exam for PO and SO Posts: 24 August 2019
- Clerk Exam: 25 August 2019
Nainital Bank Vacancy Details
- Specialist Officers in the Stream of Credit in Officers Grade/Scale-II- 35 Posts
- Officers Grade/Scale-I and Specialist Officers in the stream of Credit, Agriculture, Information Technology, Personnel &Law- 95 Posts
- Cerk - 100 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SO and PO Posts
- PO: The candidate should be Graduate/ Post Graduate with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University. Candidate should have a working knowledge of Computer Operations.
- Credit Officers in Grade/Scale-I: The candidate should have secured minimum 60% marks in Graduation/ Post Graduation along with following professional qualification.
- Agriculture Officers in Grade/Scale-1: The candidate should have secured minimum 60% marks either in B.Sc. or M.Sc. in the stream of Agriculture/ Animal Husbandry/ Horticulture/ Dairy Science from a recognized University.
- Information Technology Officers in Grade/Scale-I: The candidate should be B.E. / B.Tech. (with Computer Science/ IT) / Post Graduate in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ MCA from a recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks.
- Specialist Personnel Officers in Grade/Scale-II: Candidate should be qualified Chartered Accountant/ ICWA or Graduate/ Post Graduate with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University or AICTE approved reputed institute.
How to apply for Nainital Bank SO PO Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 31 July 2019. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Application Fee for SO and PO Posts – Rs. 1000/-