National Human Rights Commission (NHRC), New Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts on transfer on deputation or Direct recruitment basis.The candidates eligible for the post may applyon or before 15 November 2014.
• Last Date for Submission of Application: 15 November 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
1. Registrar (Law): 01
2. Assistant Registrar (Law): 02
3. Asst. Accounts Officer: 01
4. Assistant: 02
5. Stenographer (Grade - D): 11
6. Staff Car Driver: 02
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
(I) For Posts by Deputation
Officers working in the similar or equivalent post under the Central or State Govt. or Union Territories:
• Holding analogous posts on Regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
• With relevant experience of the regular service in relevant pay band plus appropriate grade pay or equivalent; and
• Possess the relevant qualification & experience for the concerned post.
- Must be holding Post- Graduate Degree or Bachelor’sDegree in concerned field from a recognized University or Institution with appropriate work experience (as per the requirement of the post applied).
(II) For Posts by Direct Recruitment
• For Post 5: Possess Twelfth (Class XII Pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Shorthand Speed of 80 WPM.
• For Post 6: Possess Eighth (Class 8th Pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution. With valid Driving License of Motor Cars.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should beas on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
• For Post 1 to 4: Maximum 56 years.
• For Post 5: Not exceeding 27 years.
• For Post 6: Between 23 to 30 years.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test followed with the Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
• Interested Candidates may apply with complete Bio- data along with the up to date photo copies of the of the ACRs for the preceding five years, Disciplinary Clearance, Vigilance ClearanceCertificate (for Deputation Posts) and in the prescribed format along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with two recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form (for Post 5 & 6)may be forwarded to the “Under Secretary (Estt), National Human Rights Commission, ManavAdhikarBhawan, Block – C, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi – 110 023” on or before 15 November 2014.