National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur is an Autonomous Body under the Department of Ayush, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India. It is located at Jaipur in Rajasthan. The Institute has issued jobs notifications for the posts of Associate Professor, Lecture, Resident Medical Officer, Clinical Registrar, Librarian, Medical Laboratory Technologist, Physiotherapist, Accountant, Junior Stenographer (English) and Library Assistant. The interested candidates can through the prescribed format on or before 60 days (18 December 2019) from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
- Last date of application: 18 December 2019
National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) Vacancy Details:
- Associate Professor: 03
- Lecturer: 12
- Resident Medical Officer : 01
- Clinical Registrar: 02
- Librarian: 01
- Medical Laboratory Technologist: 01
- Physiotherapist: 02
- Accountant: 02
- Junior Stenographer (English): 01
- Library Assistant: 01
Eligibility for Medical Officer and Other Posts:
- Associate Professor: Post-Graduate Degree in Ayurveda in the concerned Subject recognized under Indian Medicine Central Council (IMCC) and 05 years teaching experience out of which 03 Years in Post-Graduate teaching in the respective subject or 05 years Research Experience OR 10 years of Combined Experience in Teaching as Assistant Professor/Lecturer in the concerned Subject or 10 Years Research Experience out of which minimum 02 years of Post-Graduate Teaching Experience/Research Experience.
- Lecturer: Post Graduate Degree in Ayurveda in the concerned Subject recognized under Indian Medicine Central Council (IMCC). Publication and Experience in Research and working knowledge of computers is desirable.
- Resident Medical Officer: MD/MS (Ayurveda) in Kayachikitsa/Panchakarma/Shalya Tantra/Shalakya Tantra/Prasuti Tantra & Stri-Roga/Bala Roga from any recognized University and duly recognized by CCIM.
- Clinical Registrar (Kayachikitsa/ Prasuti Tantra & Stri Roga): MD (Ayurveda) in the Subject of Kayachikitsa/ Prasuti Tantra & Stri Roga from any recognized University and duly recognized by CCIM.
- Librarian: Post Graduate Degree from a recognized University/Institution and Degree/One year diploma in Library Science from any recognized University. Candidates having Knowledge of Sanskrit, Hindi and English will be preferred.
- Medical Laboratory Technologist: Bachelor Degree in Medical Laboratory Science with 02 years relevant Experience.
- Physiotherapist: Degree in Physiotherapy from any recognized University.
- Accountant: Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) Preferably with Degree/Diploma in Financial Management.
- Junior Stenographer (English): HSC Passed from any recognized Board of Education and 80 words per minutes (w.p.m.) in English Shorthand and 30 w.p.m. in English Typewriting.
- Library Assistant: SSC passed from any recognized Board and 01 years certificate course in Library Science.
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 18 October 2019
Official Notification PDF
Application Form PDF
Official Website Link
How to apply for National Institute of Ayurveda Jobs 2019
Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of all the relevant certificates and other documents to Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur – 302002 (Rajasthan) latest by 18 December 2019. Application form can be downloaded from the official website http://www.nia.nic.in/.
National Health Mission UP Recruitment 2019 for 1425 Block Account Manager and Other Posts
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2019: 554 Vacancies for Delhi Police Exam 2019, Apply @delhipolice.nic.in, 12th Pass Eligible
Border Road Organization Recruitment Notification 2019 Released: 540 Vacancies Notified for Multi Skilled Worker Posts