National Institute of Plant Health Management (NIPHM) invited application for recruitment to different post including an Administrative officer, Hindi officer, Upper Division Clerk and more. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 06 September 2013.
- Opening date for Application Forms: 17 August 2013
- Closing date for Application Forms: 06 September 2013
Details of Post:
Name of Post:
- Administrative Officer: 02 Posts
- Hindi Officer: 01 Post
- Personal Secretary: 01 Post
- Assistant Scientific Officer: 03 Posts
- Caretaker: 01 Post
- Hindi Translator –Office Superintendent: 01 Post
- Assistant -Assistant Hostel Manager: 01 Post
- Upper Division Clerk: 02 Posts
- Hindi Typist : 01 Post
Total Number of Post: 13 Posts
- Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 35 years for Administrative Officer, Hindi Officer, Assistant Scientific Officer, Caretaker and Hindi Translator –Office Superintendent.
- Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 40 years for Personal Secretary and Upper Division Clerk.
- Candidate age should be between 18 years -28 years for Assistant -Assistant Hostel Manager.
- Candidate age should be between 18 years -27 years for Hindi Typist.
- Administrative Officer: First class Masters Degree from recognized University OR MBA – First class from NAAC accredited Institutions with 2 years Managerial/Administrative experience in supervisory cadre OR C.A. with One year experience.
- Hindi Officer: Masters Degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as a subject at Degree level.
- Personal Secretary: A bachelor Degree from recognized university. Dictation shorthand (Intermediate)/ Typing speed (Higher) of 100/45 in English with Knowledge of basic computer application.
- Assistant Scientific Officer: A First or high second class Masters Degree in Agriculture with specialization in Agronomy/Weed Science OR M.Sc. in Botany with specialization in Weed Science.
- Caretaker: A First class in BE/B.Tech (Civil)/ (Electrical) with a first class MBA from recognized University.
- Hindi Translator –Office Superintendent: Masters Degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as a subject at Degree level. Diploma in Translation from Hindi to English and vice versa.
- Assistant -Assistant Hostel Manager: A Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
- Upper Division Clerk: Bachelor Degree from a recognized University or equivalent. 6 years experience in administration/accounts/stores. Knowledge of basic computer application with speed of 30 w.p.m in English Typewriting.
- Hindi Typist: Degree from a recognized University with Hindi as a subject. A speed of 25 w.p.m. in Hindi Type writing. Typing skills in Hindi on computers.
- Rs.9,300-34,800 & GP Rs.4,600 for Administrative Officer, Hindi Officer and Personal Secretary.
- Rs.9,300-34,800 & GP Rs.4,200 for Assistant Scientific Officer, Caretaker and Hindi Translator –Office Superintendent.
- Rs.5,200-20,200 & GP Rs.2,400 for Assistant -Assistant Hostel Manager and Upper Division Clerk
- Rs.5,200-20,200 & GP Rs.1,900 for Hindi Typist.
Selection will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in written exam and personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to apply in prescribed format as shown in the notification.
- Fill the form, affix photograph, attach all educational qualifications along with experience, age relaxation and other certificates and must be sent by super scribing the name of the post on the envelope to the Registrar, National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030, A.P. on or before 6 September 2013.
For Detailed Notification: