Naval Dockyard Mumbai invites online applications from eligible candidates filling up the posts of Boats Crew – Lascar – I and Fireman. The candidates eligible for the post may apply ONLINE on or before 20 February 2015.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application : 20 February 2015
- Last Date for Printout of Application: 25 February 2015
Details of Posts
- Boats Crew (Lascar – I): 207
- Boats Crew (Fireman): 57
- Educational Qualification Candidate must possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass or equivalent from recognized Board or University or Institution with relevant post- qualification service experience of 03 years on a ship/ craft from a registered vessel.
- Age Limit & Relaxation 18 to 35 years
Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test followed by the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) or Personal Interview then the Medical Test and Verification of Documents, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the ND (MBI)’s Website www.godiwadabhartee.com and upload the recent photograph, signature and relevant testimonials/ certificates. After successful submission of ONLINE application, candidate has to take the printout of the filled in application form for future requirement/ reference and also brought it along with the photocopy of relevant documents at the time of Examination.