Naval Dockyard, Mumbai Jobs Notification : Naval Dockyard, Mumbai has invited applications for the 1233 Apprentices Posts in Designated and Non-Designated Apprentice Posts under Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019. If you not applied for the notification so far then apply soon before its last date expired to apply.
Naval Dockyard, Mumbai Jobs Notification 2019 is golden chance for the candidates with certain educational qualification. Candidates with ITI certificate with various trades including Radar Fitter, Sonar Fitter, Civil Works / Mason, Electronic Fitter, Computer, Computer etc can apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019 Notification.
Candidates should note that the selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the preliminary Merit List on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination and Interview / Skill Test which will be held in January 2020. Under Naval Dockyard, Mumbai Jobs Notification, out of total 1233 Posts, a total of 300 Apprentice Posts have been declared for Non-designated Trades (OT-03).
Last Date of Online Application: Within the 21 days publication of the the advertisement (21 September 2019)
Naval Dockyard, Mumbai Vacancy Details
Designated Trades (IT-23)-933
Non-designated Trades (OT-03)-300 Posts
- Boiler Maker-25
- Gas Turbine Fitter-26
- Machinery Control Fitter-10
- Hot Insulator-01
- Computer Fitter-11
- Electronic Fitter-45
- Gyro Fitter -09
- Radar Fitter-24
- Radio Fitter -18
- Sonar Fitter-10
- Weapon Fitter-31
- Civil Works / Mason-32
- ICE Fitter Crane-44
- Ship Fitter -14
- Candidates should have 10 passed with a minimum of 50% marks in Std 10 examination along with ITI examination passed (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant trade with aggregate of 65% marks.
- Candidate should have passed relevant ITI / trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT and should possess the qualification as on the closing date of application.
- Qualification for candidates who are to be enrolled for Rigger and Crane Operator (Overhead Steel Industry) as ‘Fresher’ shall be Std 8 pass only, without ITI.
- Check the notification for details of the educational qualification for the posts.
- Born between 01 April 1999 to 31 Mar 2006.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit as per government norms.
Selection will be on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Examination/ Interview / Skill Test. The final merit list will be prepared by considering the consolidated marks of the written examination and Interview / Skill Test.
Official Notification PDF Download Here Designated Trades (IT-23)
|Official Notification Non-designated Trades (OT-03)PDF Download Here||Click Here|
Online Application Link
How to Apply
Candidates are required to log on to www.bhartiseva.com and apply for these posts within the 21 days of publication of the advertisement (21 September 2019)