National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR), Bengaluru Jobs Notification: NCDIR, Bengaluru has invited applications for 04 Scientists posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be held on 27 February 2019.
Employment Notice No. NCDIR/Projects-Rec/4/2018-19 dated 31-1-2019
Important Dates for NCDIR, Bengaluru Recruitment 2019
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 27 February 2019 from 11.00 AM Onwards
Vacancy Details of NCDIR, Bengaluru Recruitment 2019
Name of the Post: No. of Posts
- Scientist – C (Medical) 01 Post
- Scientist – B (Medical) 03 Post
Eligibility Conditions for NCDIR, Bengaluru Recruitment 2019
- Scientist – C (Medical) – MBBS degree with one year Research / Teaching experience from a recognized university.
- Scientist – B (Medical) – Post Graduate Degree MD/DNB Pathology after MBBS or equivalent with one-year experience.
Age Limits (as on date of interview)
- Scientist C (Medical) – 40 Years
- Scientist B (Medical) – 35 Years
Note: Age Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government Norms.
Selection Procedure for NCDIR, Bengaluru Recruitment 2019
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview being organized by the selection body.
How to Apply for NCDIR, Bengaluru Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be held on 27 February 2019 along with their original certificates and self-attested photocopies in the office chamber of the Director, National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research, Nirmal Bhawan-ICMR Complex (II Floor), Poojanahalli, Kannamangala Post, Bengaluru–562110. The reporting time for the interview is up to 11.00AM.