With this article you will get NCERT Exemplar Questions & Solutions of CBSE Class 10 Science Chapter – 4: Carbon and Its Compounds in PDF format.
About NCERT Exemplar books
NCERT is an organisation set up by the Government of India to assist state and central governments on academic issues related to school education.
The organization has published NCERT textbooks (for Class I to XII) and NCERT exemplar books for Science and Maths (Class VI to XII).
NCERT Exemplar is a very useful book for assessment purpose. These books have all sort of questions i.e.
• Multiple choice questions,
• Very Short answer type questions,
• Short answer type questions, and
• Long answer type questions.
Questions in NCERT exemplar is of moderate level and one can easily solve all the problems if the he or she has strong hold on basic concepts.
Importance of NCERT Exemplar:
NCERT exemplar books cater the academic needs of students and also lay strong foundation for competitive examinations. Some of the salient features of this book are:
• These books have sufficient number of questions from each chapter of Maths and Science
• Questions based on each and every important concept of the chapter are given
• Questions given are very helpful to assess preparation level of the chapter
• Questions given are very important for CBSE board examination
• Useful for examinations like: National Talent Search Examination (NTSE), Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) Exam, National Science Olympiad (NSO), etc.
Inside Chapter - 4: Carbon and Its Compounds of NCERT Exemplar for CBSE Class 10 Science:
This chapter of the book has:
• 29 Multiple Choice Questions
• 17 Short Answer Type Questions
• 11 Long Answer Type Questions
Download the Chapter – 4 of NCERT Exemplar for CBSE Class 10 Science
Keep visiting to get the Detailed Solution of Chapter – 4
CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Board Exam 2018: Important Resources and preparation tips
NCERT Exemplar Solution for Class 10 Mathematics Chapter 13: Exercise 13.4
NCERT Exemplar Solution for Class 10 Mathematics Chapter 13: Exercise 13.3
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Board Exam 2018: Last minute preparation tips